Over the years, we have developed our school on a foundation based upon effective management, committed staff and regular assessment of pupils work.
Our mission is to empower our students with knowledge, skills, character and a passion for learning so as to enable them to thrive as contributing citizens in a diverse and changing society.
Philosophy – Objectives:
* Providing an appropriate curriculum, based upon, and where appropriate advancing, the National Curriculum for England (Key Stages Foundation – 5)
* Maintaining an excellent learning environment, that is both secure and caring
* Providing regular feedback on progress to students and parents
* Offering enjoyable and exciting approaches and opportunities to stimulate the desire for learning
* Providing a broad range of extra-curricular opportunities
* Encouraging students to take pride in themselves and in their school
* Promoting an ethos of mutual respect and support in the school community at large
The Oxford School Core Values
We believe in 5 simple but effective values of trust, care, faith, excellence and success that form the basis of our philosophy.
Working together to achieve common goals, providing support to others, and engaging in peaceful resolution of conflict.
Accepting people for what they are and making school a place where everyone is cared for.
Being sincere in your thoughts, words and actions to yourself and to others.
Having regard for yourself and others; accepting the right of others to hold differing or opposing views.
Being accountable for your individual and collective actions to yourself and others.
Circular to Parents 4-10-2011
SPORTS TRAINING PROGRAMME (STP) 2011 – 2012
Circular to parents regarding transport and visit to School
Foundation Stage newsletter for the month of September
Tuesday, 13th September 2011 – First day for existing students
Monday, 12th September 2011 – Orientation Day for Year 1-10
The Oxford School, Dubai provides an educational experience designed to promote the maximum potential of its students and to challenge and assist them to become competent, thoughtful, contributing members of a global society.